Dibal Scales 900 series
The new Dibal D-900 series of retail scales combine the advantages of a vendor touch screen and customer advertising displays with the simplicity and economy of traditional electronics.
- 10,4" TFT touchscreen (in Flat and Pole formats) or 12,1" TFT touchscreen (in Double Body and Hanging), fully configurable.
- 7" in Flat and Pole formats.
- 7" or 12,1" TFT in Double Body and Hanging formats.
- Adjustable tilt on buyer’s 7” display.
- Adjustable tilt and height on buyer’s 12,1” display.
- Advertising on customer display: Continuous sequence of images, offers,… shown even during sales operations.
- Easy design of images for each scale with “Dibal CDA” PC software for Windows.
- Inmediate change of paper roll, featuring a cassette.
- Linerless (adhesive paper rolls without backpaper):
- D-955 models can be supplied with “linerless” option, to print adhesive labels or receipts without backpaper.
- Linerless system benefits our environment, as there is no backpaper waste.
- Scales with linerless option can print labels of variable length -with no waste of paper- or adhesive receipts (that can be used, for example, to close the customer bag).
- They can also print conventional receipts or labels, simply changing the cassette and operation mode.
Complete information for each PLU:
- Regular and offer price.
- Price by weight segments and per kg/100 g.
- 3 names of 20 characters.
- 20 free texts of 24 characters.
- Profitability code.
- Sales and management reports: sales (by article, vendor, time slots, last month,...), margins, cash drawer report, last modified PLUs,...
- Fast and reliable communications among scales, PC and mobile devices including new DWS (Dibal Web Server).
|Formats||Flat, Pole, Double body and Hanging in stainless steel.|
|Capacity / Accuracy||Mono-range (3.000 divisions):|
|15 kg - 5 g|
|30 kg - 10 g|
|Multi-range (3.000 divisions):|
|6 kg - 2 g # 15 kg - 5 g|
|15 kg - 5 g # 30 kg - 10 g|
|Mono-range (6.000 divisions):|
|12 kg - 2 g|
|30 kg - 5 g|
|Printing||High resolution (2”, 54 mm) and fast printer: up to 100 mm/s|
|Receipts||Up to 75 lines|
|2 fixed and 2 programmable formats|
|9 payment modes|
|Discounts on line and total.|
|4 logos per receipt|
|Clients on account|
|Labels||20 fixed and 40 programmable formats|
|From 30x30 up to 60x150 mm|
|60 fields of information.|
|100 programmable texts.|
|Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.|
|3 levels of totals (W-025).|
|Printing of a preset number of copies|
|- Printing with 90º-180º-270º rotation|
|- “Opto” automatic adjustment for paper detection.|
|- Global expiration date|
|- Alphanumerical batch|
|Wi-Fi (802.11) or Homeplug, as an option|
|PLUs||10.000 PLUs. 1.000 direct PLUs (displayed in successive screens, up to 100, up to 100). 20 vendors. Label printer.|