Datalogic Magellan 9300i/9400i
The Magellan™ 9300i scanner and scanner/scale: a new class of high performance bar code scanners. With digital imagers in all planes, the 9300i scanners read both 1D and 2D bar codes seamlessly without requiring item orientation by the cashier.
With a more traditional bonnet height and large horizontal and vertical windows, the Magellan 9300i allows optimum positioning for POS or self-checkout touchscreens, payment terminals and printers while maintaining ergonomic comfort for both seated and standing cashiers.
The optional Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) enables retailers to easily engage their customers in mobile commerce programs, allowing them to scan bar codes from their mobile phone screen or paper coupons while the cashier continues to scan regular items in parallel, resulting in a significant reduction in total transaction time.
Innovative features and options such as ScaleSentry™ shrink monitoring/prevention technology, AllWeighs™ platters and the support of all major EAS systems make 9300i purpose-built to help retailers reduce shrink at the POS.
- Full digital scanning with 2D code reading in every plane and image capture capabilities
- Available with a dedicated Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) with flexible mounting for reading cell phones, coupons and loyalty cards
- Magellan 9300i bi-optic form factor is compatible with traditional checkstands and scanning techniques
- Exclusively available with Datalogic Clear™ Glass featuring a lifetime warranty to the original user
- Available with factory installed scales in pre-verified and on-site certifiable versions and models for integration with local scale manufacturer solutions
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
|DIMENSIONS||Depth (Below Counter): 10.2 cm / 4.0 in Height (Above Counter): 13.0 cm / 5.1 in Length (By Model): 939401 (Short, Scanner Only): 35.6 cm / 14.0 in 939403 (Medium, Scanner Only): 40.1 cm / 15.8 in 939405 (Long, Scanner Only): 50.8 cm / 20.0 in 939404 (Medium, Scanner/Scale): 40.1 cm / 15.8 in 939406 (Long, Scanner/Scale): 50.8 cm / 20.0 in Width: 29.2 cm / 11.5 in|
|GLASS OPTIONS||Datalogic Clear™ Glass: High transmissivity glass optimized for imaging performance: Lifetime Guarantee|
|INDICATORS||Audio: 85 dB Speaker; Adjustable Tone and Volume; Supports WAV file formats Visual: Good Read confirmation for all reading planes; Scale center of zero; ScaleSentry event; Sensormatic EAS status|
|READING PERFORMANCE IMAGE CAPTURE||Horizontal and Vertical Window: Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2|
|ILLUMINATION||Multiple Diffused LEDs: Orientation and wavelength optimized for eye comfort|
|READING COVERAGE||Seamless reading of linear and 2D codes in all planes (5 sides plus Customer Service Scanner|
|LOSS PREVENTION ALL-WEIGHS™ SCALE PLATTER||Integrated horizontal and vertical scale platter surfaces increase active weighing area for easy, accurate weighing of large items. SCALESENTRY™ SHRINK MONITORING/ Configurable audio / visual indicators identify items|
|PREVENTION SYSTEM||placed outside weighing surface EAS FEATURES Checkpoint Systems: Integrated EAS Antenna for Counterpoint IX and Evolve D11 models; Sensormatic: Datalogic SmartSentry™ Firmware technology interfaces with the Sensormatic AMB-9010/IPS and ScanMax® Pro EAS Deactivation Controllers with AMB-5194 antenna; Good Read / EAS Status Indicators|