POS touchscreen BA9x (WINCOR-NIXDORF)
The BA9x (BA92, BA93 and BA93W) is the new touch-screen generation developed by Wincor Nixdorf.
Equipped with a sleek modern bezel free design and robust aluminum housing, the BA9x feature both resistive touch (BA92 and BA93) and projected capacitive touch technology (BA92, BA93 and BA93W) supporting multi-touch (10-points). There is also a non-Touch version available for BA92 and BA93, allowing the screens to be used either as operator or customer display.
The BA9x family features the unique Wincor Nixdorf PanlelLink2™ interface. This allows for operation of the displays via a single cable solution. In addition, the display can also be used with the standard PoweredUSB, DVI and VGA cables common to the POS environment.
- Bezel free design. Allows easy cleaning and maintenance
- Robust aluminum housing
- One cable connection through PanelLink2™ (or DC/USB, VGA and DVI interfaces for standard POS connection)
- Projected capacitive (BA92, BA93 and BA93W) or resistive touch (BA92 and BA93)
- Multi-touch (10 points supported) with pc-Touch (depending on the operating system)
- Easy-to-add modules (MSR, iButton, RFID/NFC)
- Low power consumption, EnergyStar compliant
- Ambient light sensor and presence sensor to save power
- Protective glass with anti-glare