Equipped with essential detection elements, the AMS-1140 detection system covers 1.8m (6ft.) between pedestals. The sleek modern design blends seamlessly into all retail formats while providing a strong visual deterrent. Constructed from ABS material, the pedestals offer long lasting durability.
Audio and visual alarms are integrated into the primary pedestal to notify store personnel of theft attempts. A piezo alarm incorporated into the base provides the audible alarm; an LED light located on top of the primary antenna provides the visual notification.
Features & Benefits:
- UltraMax® theft detection. This system offers UltraMax® detection and is compatible with all Sensormatic® hard tags and dual resonator (DR) labels.
- High sensitivity with false alarm resistance. The AMS-1140 features advanced detection technology making it highly sensitive, while providing resistance to outside noise and interference resulting in fewer false alarms.
- EAS protection that blends with retail store designs. The modern design and open framed architecture ensures the pedestals will blend into a variety of store openings.
- Strong visual deterrent. Anti-theft pedestals discourage would-be shoplifters.
- Energy efficient. The system utilizes less than 50W of energy; resulting in lower energy costs while maintaining green initiatives.
|Working frequency||0.58 MHz|
|Width detection hard tag , shell||120 cm|
|Working temperature||0 up to +50 C|
|Relative humidity||0 up to 90%|