Handheld scanner Heron HD3430
Datalogic is pleased to announce the release of the Heron™ HD3430 2D area imager with unmatched elegance and advanced technology for the modern point-of-sale.
The Heron HD3430 2D imager provides a stunning black ‘carbon-fiber’ look or a white ‘silver’ color option, emphasizing the curving lines of the Heron’s enclosure. The imager also offers opportunities to incorporate a company brand identity by allowing customers to compose the perfect blend: combining a company logo with the top cover color with customized visual and audio feedback in order to reinforce the value of the customer’s brand.
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked, composite codes and Image capture
- Multiple changing color LEDs on sides and top
- Top of the market illumination and aiming system
- Polyphonic speaker for a wide variety of choices regarding audio feedback
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Automatic switching between handheld and hands-free operations
- Non-food specialty stores such as Fashion Clothes, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Perfume, etc.
- Duty-free and Airport stores
- Commercial Services: Banks, Insurance Companies and Utilities
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager completes the Heron family offering by adding 2D reading capability to the existing Heron readers and providing customers with an unmatched choice regarding price and bar code reading needs.
- 1D / LINEAR CODES Autodiscriminates all standard
- 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
- 2D CODES Aztec Code, Aztec Mesas, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR Code, China Han Xin Code
- POSTAL CODES Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japanese Post, KIX Post, Korea Post, Planet Code, Postnet, Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
- STACKED CODES EAN/JAN Composites, GS1 DataBar Composites, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, MacroPDF, MicroPDF417, PDF417, UPC A/E Composites
ELECTRICAL AC POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Power Consumption: Operating (Maximum): <500 mA @ 5 V
- Operating (Typical): <300 mA @ 5 V Sleep Mode: < 2.5 mA INPUT VOLTAGE 5 VDC +/- 5%
- LIGHT 0 - 100,000 lux
- DROP RESISTANCE Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface.
- ESD PROTECTION (AIR DISCHARGE) 16 kV HUMIDITY (NON-CONDENSING) 5 - 90%
- PARTICULATE AND WATER SEALING IP40 TEMPERATURE Operating: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- INTERFACES INTERFACES Keyboard Wedge / OEM (IBM) USB / RS-232 / USB
- COLORS AVAILABLE Black; White Other colors and custom logo options are available for minimum quantity purchase.
- DIMENSIONS 15.2 x 15.3 x 6.8 cm / 6.0 x 6.0 x 2.7 in
- TOP CAP DESIGN Carbon-Fiber; Silverî
- IMAGE CAPTURE Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2
- IMAGER SENSOR Wide VGA: 752 x 480 pixels LIGHT SOURCE Aiming: 650 nm VLD; Illumination: White
- MOTION TOLERANCE 25 IPS PRINT CONTRAST RATIO (MINIMUM) 15%
- READING ANGLE Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): Up to +/- 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 60°
- Beepers, Polyphonic; Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback;
- Product side and upper illumination;
- Good Read LED RESOLUTION (MAXIMUM) 4 mils