Dibal Scales 500 series
Additionally, graphic display can show logos, profitability codes (in vendor side), publicity with templates system and special dynamic effects,… and allow to choose between 4 "screen designs".
Complete information for each PLU:
- Regular price.
- Price by weight segments and per kg/100 g
- 2 names of 20 characters
- 10 free texts of 24 characters
- 1 text of 1.024 characters
- Profitability code.
- Sales and management reports: sales (by article, vendor, time slots, last month,...), margins, cash drawer report, last modified PLUs,...
- Fast and reliable communications among scales, PC and mobile devices including new DWS (Dibal Web Server).
Easy programming and operation:
- “Drill-Down” Menus.
- Menus can be printed in the scale.
- Special keys for direct access to programming menus: change a price, include a new PLU or vendor, sales reports,...
- Direct access to 999 PLUs from keyboard.
- Search of PLUs by number
- Search of PLUs by name : typing the initial characters of the name, the display shows the matching items.
- 2 programmable “Macros” : recording of a sequence of keys, to create a “shortcut" to any task: change of batch number, access to programming parameters, receipt reopening, reports, etc.
- Security: configurable password system.
- Inmediate change of the paper roll, featuring a cassette.
- Linerless (adhesive paper rolls without backpaper):
- Scales can be supplied with “linerless” option, to print adhesive labels or receipts without backpaper.
- The scale can print labels of variable length -with no waste of paper- or adhesive receipts (that can be used to close the customer bag).
- Linerless system benefits our environ-ment, as there is no backpaper waste.
- Scales with linerless option can also print conventional receipts or labels, simply changing the cassette and operation mode.
|Formats||Flat and tower|
|Capacity / Accuracy||Mono-range (3.000 divisions):|
|15 kg - 5 g|
|30 kg - 10 g|
|Multi-range (3.000 divisions):|
|6 kg - 2 g # 15 kg - 5 g|
|15 kg - 5 g # 30 kg - 10 g|
|Mono-range (6.000 divisions):|
|12 kg - 2 g|
|30 kg - 5 g|
|Printing||High resolution (2”, 54 mm) and fast printer: up to 80 mm/s|
|Receipts||Up to 40 lines|
|2 fixed formats|
|9 payment modes|
|Discounts on line and total.|
|4 logos per receipt|
|Clients on account|
|Labels||20 fixed formats + 10 programmable (W-025) (20 fixed + 5 programmable in W-015).|
|- From 30x30 up to 60x100 mm (W-025) (up to 60x80 mm in W-015).|
|- 40 logos.|
|- 40 fields of information.|
|- 100 programmable texts.|
|- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.|
|- 3 levels of totals (W-025).|
|- Printing of a preset number of copies (W-025).|
|- Printing with 90º-180º-270º rotation (W-025).|
|- “Opto” automatic adjustment for paper detection.|
|- Global expiration date (W-025).|
|- Alphanumerical batch (W-025).|
|Wi-Fi (802.11) or Homeplug, as an option|
|PLUs||5.000 (40x2 + 4x2 presets). 10 vendors. Receipt printer.|